Clas-SiC combines some of the best and most experienced talent in the industry at our state of the art Silicon Carbide facilities.
We are an experienced, professional and dedicated team operating in an exciting evolving industry. We are always looking for talented and ambitious people to engage in the challenges of the future.
Clas-SiC currently has over 36 staff, the majority being amongst the most highly skilled Silicon Carbide processing engineers in the world.
Discover your future at Clas-SiC
It is our passion to be innovative, to develop life-changing technologies.
- A Leading Company – Clas-SiC demands innovation, strong leadership and above all integrity, all to promote confidence in our market position.
- A Meaningful Work Ethic – Our talented team make a difference, working with leading technologies in fulfilling and challenging roles.
- Talented Colleagues – We work with smart, capable colleagues on collaborative teams that reflect commitment and mutual respect.
- Open And Honest Values – Our workplace is dynamic and informal, with an environment that promotes excellence, transparency, integrity and respect.
- Competitive Rewards – Clas-SiC offers a competitive package, attractive benefits and a unique employee-focused Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) program.
Vacancy: Semiconductor Device / Test Engineer
As a result of continued growth and progress, we now require to recruit an experienced Semiconductor Device/Test Engineer for our wafer fab test area, to develop and implement test solutions for our diodes and MOSFETs.
The successful candidate will manage and analyse the large volumes of test data generated in this role and use this to present technical reports. You will join our Lochgelly production team where an inclusive and learning culture is the norm.
If you would like to play a key part in contributing to our success, click here for further details including how to apply. Applications are invited by Friday 26 March 2021.
Vacancy: SiC MOSFET Device Engineer / Scientist
As a result of our continuing progress, we now require an Experienced SiC MOSFET Device Engineer/Scientist with a proven track record in a design/characterisation environment to help continue the development of Clas-SiC’s power SiC MOSFET programme. The successful candidate will be a strong contributor to all aspects of this programme particularly in relation to SiC MOSFET design, characterisation and reliability, and also SiC MOSFET fabrication.
Other Careers at Clas-SiC
Aspire to be the best.
Whether you are at school, a new student or established professional, the opportunities you will find at Clas-SiC will help you discover your true potential.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will keep you informed about any future opportunities.