Clas-SiC combines some of the best and most experienced talent in the industry at our state of the art Silicon Carbide facilities.
We are an experienced, professional and dedicated team operating in an exciting evolving industry. We are always looking for talented and ambitious people to engage in the challenges of the future.
Clas-SiC currently has over 40 staff, the majority being amongst the most highly skilled Silicon Carbide processing engineers in the world.
Discover your future at Clas-SiC
It is our passion to be innovative, to develop life-changing technologies.
- A Leading Company – Clas-SiC demands innovation, strong leadership and above all integrity, all to promote confidence in our market position.
- A Meaningful Work Ethic – Our talented team make a difference, working with leading technologies in fulfilling and challenging roles.
- Talented Colleagues – We work with smart, capable colleagues on collaborative teams that reflect commitment and mutual respect.
- Open And Honest Values – Our workplace is dynamic and informal, with an environment that promotes excellence, transparency, integrity and respect.
- Competitive Rewards – Clas-SiC offers a competitive package, attractive benefits and a unique employee-focused Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) program.
Vacancy: Experienced SiC MOSFET Device Engineer/Scientist
As a result of our continuing progress, we now require an Experienced SiC MOSFET Device Engineer/Scientist with a proven track record in a design/characterisation environment to help our team continue the development of Clas-SiC’s power SiC MOSFET programme.
The successful candidate will be expected to be a very strong contributor to all aspects of this programme, particularly in relation to SiC MOSFET design, characterisation and reliability, but also in relation to SiC MOSFET fabrication.
Reporting to the Technology Manager, you will work with the integrated project team of layout, process and test engineering to develop all the required design, wafer fabrication and test/reliability processes, procedures and software routines to deliver a robust and well characterised MOSFET PDK, in support of the Company’s overall SiC MOSFET PDK strategy.
To find out more including how to apply click here
Closing date Friday 17 September 2021.
Other Careers at Clas-SiC
Aspire to be the best.
Whether you are at school, a new student or established professional, the opportunities you will find at Clas-SiC will help you discover your true potential.
Email your CV to email@example.com and our team will keep you informed about any future opportunities.